What's happening at Westwood Church
Every so often families need to sit around the dinner table and discuss issues important to them. Church families are no different.
Our Board of Elders invites you to join them to discuss two key items:
- Financial support for Message Canada in our church planting initiatives in the MCC Apartments
- Future direction of Dufferin Apartments
Please note: A kids’ room with a video and colouring sheets will be open for parents to use with their child.
Your engagement and input into our ministry plans are valuable. To help us plan well, please sign up HERE (only one sign-up is needed per family/group).
New to Westwood Church (since March 2020) and looking for an opportunity to meet other newbies and some "oldies"?
Join us for this opportunity to chat and connect while you enjoy a yummy (and free) lunch.
We’d love to know you’re coming! Please sign up* HERE (only one sign-up per family/group is needed). *not required to attend
Online worship services: Join us at live.westwoodchurch.bc.ca!
In person worship services: We are excited about reconnecting with one another and we continue to ask several important things of our church family for the well being of everyone:
- Please respect other's personal space and mask wearing choices.
- If you are unwell or experiencing symptoms, we ask that you join online until you are well again, for the sake of others.
Can't make it to the services on Sunday morning? You can find the archived teaching HERE.
Join Pastor Ryan for a time of prayer in person or online Wednesdays at 8:30 am.
In person meeting is held in Room 100A (Prayer Room). Please use the North entrance.
To receive the Zoom link to the meeting, please email Pastor Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the details about Youth Ministries click here.
Please note: There will be no Youth Groups on May 25 & 26. Instead join us for Chapel on May 27.
Young Adults is now meeting online Tuesdays at 7:30 pm.
Find out more at https://www.westwoodchurch.bc.
Do you enjoy specialty coffee?
Lighthouse coffee is a high-grade specialty coffee which has been graded at 84 on the coffee cupping scale. For context, most Starbucks is 70-75 and a 90 rating sells for $50 a pound or more.
You can enjoy a great cup of coffee AND support Myanmar
- church planters,
- education, and
- community and economic development
by purchasing this Myanmar grown, Lighthouse Coffee. For all the details and to purchase email Bes at email@example.com.
Connect with the following ministries on Facebook:
- Westwood Young Adults Ministry
- Westwood Women's Ministry PG
- Westwood Youth - For security, this page is for youth and parents/caregivers ONLY. Requests to join the page from anyone else will be declined.
Monday: 9 am-2 pm
Tuesday: 10:30 am-2 pm
Wednesday: 9 am-2 pm
Thursday: 9 am-2 pm