The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course:
- directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Sponsorships are available.
Cost includes the following resources:
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality - Day by Day
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality - Workbook
Register (by Feb 14 at 4 pm):
- foyer (Sunday mornings)
- office (Mon-Thurs)
“My spouse and I are going. Can we just share?”
Each participant requires their own workbook but the other two resources can be shared. Workbook is $15. If you want to register as a spouse, please do so in the foyer (Sundays) or office (Mon-Thurs)
Questions? Contact Pastor Craig at 250-562-3711 or email@example.com